During these stressful times, we want to reassure you that the health and safety of our patients, staff and the greater community are our number one priority. The COVID-19 recommendations are very fluid and have been changing daily. Thus far, we have provided direction according to CDC recommendations.
We are following the CDC Guidelines:
- Wearing face masks
- Washing hands frequently
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Social Distancing
- Maintaining the 6 foot rule
- Cleaning & Disinfecting
We are also taking extra steps:
- Requiring all patients to wear a face mask to their appointment
- Requiring all patients to us hand sanitizer when entering office
- Requiring all patients to stand behind blue tape at the reception desk
- Have barriers up at reception area
- No touch, using bins at desk to put insurance or credit cards in
- Spaced out seating area as to follow social distancing
- Only taking check or credit cards at this time
- Taking patient temperatures and having them answer a questionnaire before their appointment
We ask that any companions that may have brought you to your appointment, stay in their car during your appointment as to keep in line with social distancing rules. If there are special circumstances please call the office ahead of time to make arrangements.
Please follow our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Our team will be reaching out to those who have scheduled appointments to thin out the schedule to follow social distancing rules and may slightly change your appointment day and time. If it is medically necessary and you are comfortable coming in, then we would like you to maintain your appointment.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or any symptoms of a cold/upper respiratory virus, we will need to reschedule your appointment and we advise you to contact your primary care physician regarding your symptoms.
If you just returned from International travel (Level 3 and 4 countries such as China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, and European countries) or domestic travel to states with high numbers of infected patients (e.g., Washington state, California, New York), we ask you to stay home for 14 days. NOTE: These recommendations are subject to change. Please refer to the CDC for the latest recommendations. https://www.cdc.gov/